Principal's Welcome Daily Bulletin Mission Statement School Profile WE CARE Bell Schedule 2016-2017 Staff Directory Alumni Frequently Asked Questions
Counseling Academies AP/Gate English English Language Learners Mathematics Physical Education Science Social Studies Special Edcuation Visual And Performing Arts World Languages
Athletics Home Cheerleading Fall Sports Winter Sports Spring Sports Coaches Directory
Washington High School Library
Associated Student Body Beacon College Center Wellness Center Student Clubs Yearbook
PTSA School Site Council
Teacher Home Technology

Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I contact if my student(s) are absent?

Call the school attendance office at 750-8400 ext. 3161.


How do I get a previous year yearbook?

Contact our alumni association at

OR, call the school at 750-8400 and leave a message for Denise Joseph, alumni director.


How can I find my student’s counselor?

Click on the “department” tab, go to Counseling and you will see the counselor's list with direct email link.  If you don’t know the name of your child’s counselor, send an email to Erin Lynch, Assistant Principal.


How can I find information regarding college requirements and scholarships?

Please visit our school profile page or the College/Career page for information.


How can I get a copy of my transcripts?

Current students can see their counselor.

Graduates can obtain their transcripts at the school district transcript office. 

Please call them at 415-695-5543 for hours of operation and applicable fees.